Pressure Aging Vessel (PAV) conforming
to ASTM D6521, AASHTO R28, EN 14769
– Platinum RTD temperature internal measurement to ±0.1°C.
– Freely selectable test temperatures from 80°C to 120 °C, PID controlled to ±0.5°C.
– Pressure monitored by transducer and controlled to 2.1 ± 0.1 MPa.
– Digital touch screen 6” for real time display of temperature, vacuum, set points and actual values.
– Reclining display for improved visibility
– Temperature and pressure calibrations
performable by the user.
– Testing time can be set up to 99 hours.
– Efficient heating system allowing the test temperature to be achieved in one hour, exceeding the Standards’ specifications
– Programmable pre-heating fuctions (up to 60°C) for time optimization
– CE and ASME certified pressure vessel.
– Safety features including electrically locked top cover, over temperature limit switch, over pressure relief valve.
Supplied complete with specimen rack, ten TFOT
pans. Temperature and pressure traceable
calibration certificates are not included but are
available on request. A compressed air cylinder is
required and must be provided by the user.
Dimensions (l x w x h): 430 x 660 x 480 mm
Power: 1000 W; 230 V,50-60 Hz, 1 ph;
Weight: approx. 95 kg
Order number: BD142000
|Gewicht||ca. 90,0 kg|