Hydromette BL Compact B2
The BL Compact B 2 is an electronic building moisture indicator for non-destructive measurement of moisture in building materials. The measuring device works according to the dielectric constant/high frequency measuring principle.
The versatile spherical probe is used to detect moisture in building materials of all kinds and to identify moisture distribution in walls, ceilings and floors.
- pocket-sized moisture meter for quick single and serial measurements
- a limit value can be set individually for each building material; an acoustic warning signal sounds if the limit value is exceeded.
- scan mode (1 – 199.9 digits) or direct display of moisture values in wt.% or CM-% for building materials, resolution: 0.1 %.
- characteristic curves for 7 types of building materials
- min, max and hold function for the measured values
- automatic calibration when the unit is switched on
- the unit is supplied complete with 9 V battery and plastic box
Order number: BT503
|Packing unit||1 Piece|
|Weight||approx. 0,2 kg|